The 2019-20 Kalamazoo College women's swimming & diving team is set to begin its season on Saturday, Oct. 12 at Saginaw Valley State. The Hornets' schedule features a pair of home meets against Illinois Tech and Calvin that will be at Western Michigan University while the new natatorium is being constructed. The Kalamazoo roster has three seniors and brings on nine first-year competitors.
- The Hornets will open their season on Saturday, Oct. 12 at Saginaw Valley State
- The home-opener will be against Illinois Tech on Saturday, Nov. 9
- Kalamazoo's MIAA opener is slated for Friday, Nov. 15 at Albion
- Senior Day occurs on Saturday, Nov. 16 when the Hornets host Calvin
- The MIAA Championships begin Wednesday, Feb. 19 and conclude on Saturday, Feb. 22
Returning Statistical Leaders
- The Hornets return three members (Courtney McGinnis, Erin Radermacher, Mary Trimble) from last year's 400 Freestyle relay team that finished third at the MIAA Championships
- Steph Rauhoff finished second in the 100 Butterfly at last year's MIAA Championships
- Molly Roberts returns following a third-place showing in the 200 Butterfly at the MIAA Championships. Roberts was also an All-MIAA honoree in the 2017-18 season.
- Emily Tenniswood brings back a fifth-place finish in the 1650 Freestyle at the MIAA Championships
Head Coach Jay Daniels
Coach Daniels returns for his fourth season as head coach of the Hornet swimming and diving teams. He has coached 10 different individuals to All-MIAA recognition and three Hornets have earned All-American honors under Daniels. The women's team has competed to a national finish in each of the last three seasons as it has finished as high as 32nd in 2017-18.