The 2019 Kalamazoo College women's golf team is set to begin its season on Friday, Aug. 30 as it travels to Arbor Trace Golf Club for the Indiana Wesleyan Invitational. The Hornets' schedule features a pair of two-day tournaments to begin the season before four MIAA Jamborees and concludes with the MIAA Fall Final. The Kalamazoo roster has four returnees and one first-year player.
- The Hornets will open their season on Friday, Aug. 30 at the Indiana Wesleyan Invitational
- The second two-day tournament for Kalamazoo will take place Sept. 6 and 7 at the Olivet Invitational
- MIAA play begins on Sept. 14 at a jamboree at Alma
- The MIAA Fall Final takes place Oct. 11 and 12 at Bedford Valley
Returning Statistical Leaders
- Three of the returning Hornet women's golfers (Erin Perkins, Darby Scott, Katherine Stewart) played in at least 12 events in 2018-19
- Scott returns the best overall and MIAA averages at 84.5 and 84.2, respectively
- Scott carded two of Kalamazoo's three sub-80 round in school history during the 2018-19 season
Head Coach Dean Marks
Coach Marks returns for his 17th season as head coach of the Hornet women's golf team. The team carried the second-best team GPA of all Kalamazoo College teams in 2018-19 at 3.53. This mark tied them for 23rd in the nation in NCAA Division III and was the first known Top 25 GPA ranking for the Hornets.