The 2019-20 Kalamazoo College men's swimming & diving team is set to begin its season on Saturday, Oct. 12 at Saginaw Valley State. The Hornets' schedule features a pair of home meets against Illinois Tech and Calvin that will be at Western Michigan University while the new natatorium is being constructed. The Kalamazoo roster has five seniors and brings on eight freshmen.
- The Hornets will open their season on Saturday, Oct. 12 at Saginaw Valley State
- The home-opener will be against Illinois Tech on Saturday, Nov. 9
- Kalamazoo's MIAA opener is slated for Friday, Nov. 15 at Albion
- Senior Day occurs on Saturday, Nov. 16 when the Hornets host Calvin
- The MIAA Championships begin Wednesday, Feb. 19 and conclude on Saturday, Feb. 22
Returning Statistical Leaders
- Matt Howrey returns following an All-MIAA sophomore season that included a third-place finish in the 400 IM
- Three members (Grant Anger, Michael Orwin, Grant Stille) of the 200 Medley relay team that finished third at the MIAA Championships return
- Orwin, Stille, and Luke Durden bring three of four members of the 200 Freestyle relay team back that also finished third at the MIAA Championships
Head Coach Jay Daniels
Coach Daniels returns for his fourth season as head coach of the Hornet swimming and diving teams. He has coached 10 different individuals to All-MIAA recognition and three Hornets have earned All-American honors under Daniels. The men's team competed to a national finish in 2017-18 as it finished 52nd in the country.