Visiting Team Information
The Kalamazoo College Athletic Training Staff would like to welcome you and your staff to our campus. The information below will provide you with everything you need in regards to facilities, services, supplies, and medical staff available to you during your visit to the Kalamazoo College campus.
The following services/ items will be provided for all visiting teams:
- A Certified Athletic Trainer will be present at all home events.
- Our orthopedic surgeon/team physician will be on site for all football games and will be on call for all other home events.
- An ambulance will be present for all football contests.
- In the event that emergency room transportation is needed we are five (5) minutes from Bronson Hospital. 269-341-6386 (ER #)
- Our athletic training room will be open two (2) hours prior to the start of any event. All of the outside events will utilize the Athletics Fieldhouse Training Room, which is located at 1600 West Michigan Ave. Our main athletic training room is located on the bottom floor of the Anderson Athletic Center on Academy St. (just west of Stadium Drive).
- Modalities available:
-Athletics Fieldhouse Training Room: Hydrocollator
-Anderson Training Room: E-stim/ US/ Hydrocollator/ Whirlpool
- We will provide the following items: water, ice, ice bags, splints, and crutches. Please bring your own water bottles.
- If a team will be traveling without a student or certified athletic trainer, please notify us prior to the trip of any services they may need, or provide a letter with treatment protocol/parameters that accompanies the team.
Below you will find our athletic training staff contact information. If you have any questions or concerns prior to your trip feel free to contact us at anytime. Once again we look forward to meeting you and your staff and wish you a healthy and safe athletic season.
Kathleen White M.S., ATC
Head Athletic Trainer
(269) 337-7093 office